NEW – HETAS H009 Service and maintenance course
We are pleased to announce the introduction of the new HETAS Service and Maintenance course to our offering from March 2017.
This 2 day practical course is designed to ensure engineers are equipped with the knowledge and practical skills to service solid fuel appliances. The course is ideal for businesses that don’t wish to undertake installation work who have relevant experience including stove retailers, chimney sweeps, allied trades such as plumbing and heating installers, maintenance operatives and housing associations with housing stock using solid fuel as a primary heat source. A training certificate is awarded upon successful completion of the course, enabling the candidate to apply for registration with HETAS on the competent person registration scheme for the Service & Maintenance of appliances.
HETAS has been working in collaboration with the three HETAS recognised Chimney Sweep Associations to further develop this course which is now available at our Surefire Training Centre in Ripley, Derbyshire.
At least one of the following:
- Demonstrable, appropriate previous work experience on stove installations.
- OFTEC technician with scope of work categories 101,102 or 105e.
- Registered Gas Safe operative with work categories CCN1 and HTR1.
- Registered member of GOMCS, APICS or NACS.
- Plumbing & Heating Service / Maintenance engineer
For cost and course dates please click here or call us on 01773 570408.