New training course – PASMA Tower scaffold
We are pleased to announce the introduction of the PASMA Tower Scaffold course to our offering from May 2016.
PASMA’s flagship course, attracting in excess of 60,000 delegates a year, this one day training course is aimed at personnel who will be responsible for the assembly, dismantling, alteration, moving and inspecting of mobile access towers.
The course covers the following:
- Legislation together with the Regulations and Guidance affecting working at height with mobile access towers
- PASMA Code of Practice; Product Standards EN 1004:2004
- Altering and dismantling towers incorporating current best practice for fall protection
- Inspection of completed mobile access towers and completion of Tower
- Inspection Records; hazards affecting the use of mobile access towers and how to avoid.
For more information click here or call us on 01773 570408.