- Today we will talk about the amazing effects of peeling. Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel 15/ 50/ 100 ml is perfect for body cleanse. All you need to do is own it. You can use the Elemis papaya enzyme peel 50 ml product for perfect cleansing results. If you need a little size, you can take a look at the Elemis papaya enzyme peel 15ml product. There are also other products in the brand. If you are pregnant, you can examine the Elemis papaya enzyme peel pregnancy product. All you need to do is reading our article. If you want a fresh face, Elemis papaya enzyme peel 100ml product is just for you! And also, Elemis papaya enzyme peel how often subject is also can be read below. Here we go:
- 1 Elemis papaya enzyme peel: What is peeling? How is it done?
- 2 Elemis papaya enzyme peel: What are the peeling types for women?
- 3 Benefits of peeling
- 4 Peeling process: How to do peeling?
- 5 How to make peeling at home?
- 6 Natural peeling masks
- 6.1 How to make a cucumber mask?
- 6.2 How to prepare an egg mask?
- 6.3 Peeling mask that cleanses acne
- 6.4 How to prepare a clay mask?
- 6.5 Peeling mask that cleans the dead skin on the skin
- 6.6 How to prepare an aspirin mask?
- 6.7 Peeling mask that cleanses spots and black spots
- 6.8 How to prepare an aloe vera mask?
- 6.9 Peeling products
- 6.10 Peeling prices
- 6.11 Elemis papaya enzyme peel: Is peeling harmful?
Elemis papaya enzyme peel: What is peeling? How is it done?
It is important to take care of your skin as well as make up. Healthy skin always looks radiant and radiant. For your skin to look healthy, you should take care of your skin and nourish it with the right products. Peeling is one of the most important steps in skin care. Thanks to the peeling, your skin will look cleaner, naturally, your make-up will look smoother on your skin. By learning the peeling types, you can get acquainted with the most suitable peeling for you, and you can start using the peels suitable for your skin type. Answers to the questions on your head such as “How to peel?”, “What are the best peeling products?” are waiting for you in this article!
What is peeling?
If you ask what peeling means, let’s explain immediately: Peeling is a skin cleansing product that contains microparticles. Thanks to these grains in the peeling, you can deeply clean your pores and make your skin shine. Peeling can be applied not only to the face but also to all parts of the body.
Why should I do peeling mask?
Over time, makeup residue, dirt and sweat fill our pores. It is not easily possible to remove this dirt from our pores. Daily facial cleansers only cleanse the skin’s surface. Peeling cleans the pores, prevents acne formation and cleans black spots thanks to the particles in it. You can also check out this article to get to know the best facial cleansing gels.
Peeling for sensitive skin
If you have sensitive skin, you should definitely use a peeling suitable for your skin type. Peelings with very large grains are not suitable for you. Large-grained peels can scratch the skin surface, so you should use peels that are smaller-grained and have no scent.
Elemis papaya enzyme peel: What are the peeling types for women?
Although everybody thinks of facial peeling when it comes to peeling, there are actually peels for the body. You can remove dead skin by exfoliating areas where your skin is dry.
- Lip peeling
You should use a lip scrub to moisturize your dry lips. You can prevent your lips from looking flaky by peeling your lips, especially before applying matte lipstick.
- Body scrub
How would you like to include body peeling in your market care? Body peeling will be the right application to remove the dead skin and clean the skin deeply.
- Leg scrub
The dryest part of our body is the legs. You can care for your legs, which are very prone to look flaky, by cleansing them with leg peeling. We recommend that you do the leg scrub after showering so that your pores will be more open.
- How is peeling done?
If you are going to apply the peeling on your face, take the product the size of a hazelnut. With the wetness of your hand, the peeling will also soften. You should apply the peeling to the area you will apply with circular movements. Apply to your scrub face using circular motions, then rinse off your peeling skin with cold water. If you’re looking for advice for dry skin, first exfoliate and then moisturize your face thoroughly.
- Natural peeling
Masks prepared with completely natural ingredients such as sugar, egg and orange; They are called natural peeling masks. If you apply these easily prepared masks to your skin several times a week, you can minimize your skin problems.
- Chemical peels
Chemical peeling is divided into 3 classes as superficial, medium and deep. Before having this procedure, you should consult your doctor to find out whether your skin is suitable for the procedure. In this way, you can avoid any side effects after the application.
- Laser peeling
It is a laser resurfacing process. Laser resurfacing can be applied to various parts of the body. How long the treatment will continue may vary depending on the skin structure of the patient and the existing skin problem. Laser peeling, which is applied to remove acne and surgical scars, usually last 3-5 sessions.
With laser peeling, new collagen production is also stimulated in the skin. It can be preferred in the treatment of skin wrinkles, scars, surgery scars, skin spots. Only your doctor can decide at what depth to peel the top layer of the skin during laser peeling.
Benefits of peeling
- It cleans the dirt on the skin.
- They seriously heal sagging skin.
- It removes signs of premature aging such as fine lines and wrinkles.
- Cleans skin pores deeply.
- It lightens the appearance of lines around the eyes and mouth.
- In addition to removing sunspots, it reduces the damage caused by the sun to our skin.
- Improves the appearance of freckles and dark spots.
- The quality of the skin is increased with laser peeling.
- The skin becomes brighter and brighter.
Peeling process: How to do peeling?
Before laser peeling, local anesthetic creams are applied to the application area. In this way, the patient does not feel pain or ache. The patient should definitely use the skin care products recommended by the doctor after the procedure. After laser and chemical peeling applications, the patient should avoid exposure to sunlight until they recover.
Before going out, you should use sunscreen creams with high SPF. It should be careful not to go out in the sun, especially between the hours of 10-14.00.
How to make peeling at home?
Applying peeling to the skin at home is a very simple procedure. Here the steps:
- Before applying the peeling mask to your skin, clean your skin with a cleansing product.
- Then wash your skin with plenty of water and dry it with a soft towel (If you wish, you can prepare your skin for the process by applying steam for 5-10 minutes).
- Apply the mask by massaging all your skin with circular movements except your eye area and lip edges.
- Wait 20-30 minutes and peel off the mask on your skin.
- To get rid of skin residue, rinse your face first with cold water and then with lukewarm water.
- Dry your face with a soft towel.
- Do not forget to apply a moisturizer suitable for your skin type.
- Apply the mask regularly to your skin several times a week in order to get the best results from the process.
Natural peeling masks
You can solve skin problems with mask recipes that can be prepared in a short time. Aspirin mask, egg mask, cucumber mask etc.. are quite easy to prepare. With peeling masks, you can purify your skin from toxic substances in a completely natural way.
- Sugar peeling
Sugar peeling, especially used as a lip scrub, contributes to a skin that is free from dirt and toxins.
- Coffee grounds peeling
Add 1-2 drops of extra virgin olive oil to the coffee grounds you drink. Apply to your face without rubbing around your eyes. You can try this recipe no matter what your skin type is.
- Cucumber mask
- 1 small cucumber
- 2 sachets of gelatin
- Half a cup of brewed green tea
How to make a cucumber mask?
- After washing, peel the cucumbers. Remove the seeds and pass them through the grinder until it becomes a puree.
- With the help of a strainer, drain the water of the mash.
- Take the water in a bowl, add the brewed green tea in it and microwave it for 30 seconds. If you don’t have a microwave oven, pour it into a pan and heat it over the fire.
- Add gelatin and mix until completely dissolved.
- Remove from the fire and wait for it to cool or warm.
- Using a brush, apply a thick coat on your face. If necessary, apply a second coat.
- Leave it on until it dries well. You may feel a little tight on your face as the gelatin dries.
- Peel off the mask in an upward motion.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water and moisturize.
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon of organic honey
How to prepare an egg mask?
- Separate one egg yolk and whites.
- Transfer the flock to a bowl and add other ingredients to it.
- Mix all the ingredients well with a fork.
- Apply the mask you have created to your entire face with your fingertips or a make-up ball.
- Wait 15 minutes and rinse your skin with lukewarm water.
- Do not forget to dry your skin and moisturize it with moisturizer at the last stage.
Peeling mask that cleanses acne
You can try a clay mask to get rid of acne and acne that appear on our skin due to excessive sebum secretion of the skin.
- 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice
- Sufficient water
- 3 teaspoons of bentonite clay
- 3 drops of rose essential oil
How to prepare a clay mask?
- Soak a clean cloth in lukewarm water and leave it on your skin for a minute.
- Then dry your face.
- Add clay powder to a ceramic bowl first. Add the oil, water, and lemon juice to the mixture.
- Apply on your skin after mixing all the ingredients.
- Wait 20-25 minutes and rinse your skin with plenty of warm water.
- You can apply this mask to your skin once a week.
Peeling mask that cleans the dead skin on the skin
You can remove the dirt that accumulates in the top layer of your skin and causes blackheads by clogging your pores with peeling. Here is our mask recipe to help you remove dead skin:
- 5 aspirin
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 1 teaspoon of honey
How to prepare an aspirin mask?
- Crush 5 tablets of aspirin thoroughly with a fork.
- Then transfer the aspirin to a small bowl. Add honey and water on it.
- Mix all the ingredients one last time.
- Apply the mask all over your face and let it dry for 15-20 minutes.
- When the mask dries on your skin, wash your skin with water and rinse.
Peeling mask that cleanses spots and black spots
You can clean dark, brown, and red stains on your skin, especially sunspots, with natural masks such as turmeric, rice water, lemon, and Aloe Vera mask.
You can also benefit from laser peeling in the treatment of blackheads and spots.
- 1 tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1 ampoule of vitamin E
How to prepare an aloe vera mask?
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until you have a nice homogenous consistency.
- Then, apply the mask you have obtained on your skin.
- After 20-30 minutes of waiting time, wash your skin with plenty of water.
- You can apply the mask to your skin once or twice a week.
You can also care for your skin with good quality peeling products sold in pharmacy and cosmetic stores. Exfoliating masks, moisturizers, facial cleansing gels, refreshing and anti-blackheads, etc.. You can have younger skin by using the right products that are suitable for your skin type and the needs of your skin.
Treatment with chemical peeling solutions in beauty centers is more economical than laser peeling applications. Chemical peeling prices may vary depending on whether the process is superficial or deep. We recommend that you make an appointment with a specialist for medium and deep peeling procedures.
Elemis papaya enzyme peel: Is peeling harmful?
Frequent peeling may cause some side effects, especially if you are sensitive to the components of the peeling mask. Problems such as stinging and burning sensation on the skin, skin rashes, irritation, itching, skin discoloration, skin irritation, and crusting are some of the side effects you may face after chemical peeling.